Did you know that we have designed more projects over 200m tall than any other consultancy in Australia?
Bonacci Group provides specialist structural engineering services in Australia and New Zealand with a focus on innovative and efficient structures.
Our Structural Engineers continuously challenge the norm in identifying designs for exciting and challenging building structures, architectural designs, and client ideas.
We have developed very strong relationships with a diverse range of clients in the engineering and construction industries as trusted advisers and designers on many different building types.
Our expertise includes the following:
- Analysis and Design as AS/NZ and International Standards
- Seismic Design and Detailing
- High Rise Buildings - Bonacci Group are currently designing and documenting Queensland's tallest buildings
- Deep Basement Design
- Design of Structures with stringent Vibration requirements
- Non-linear analysis
- Design and Analysis using a range of up to date software
- Post Tensioned Concrete Design
- 3D Drafting using Revit
- Safety in Design
- Due Diligence Reports
- Structural Inspections of Buildings
Our engineers are competent in the use of a comprehensive suite of analysis and design software including Finite Element Analysis, which assists us in reducing redundancy in our designs, thereby providing efficiencies. We use software such as Robot, Strand 7, Etabs, RAPT, RAM Concept, RCC, Microstran, GSA, Spacegas.