2016 Bonacci Group Celebrates 35 Years
Bonacci Group was established in 1981 and has earned a reputation as a highly respected provider of specialist structural and civil consulting engineering services; with 120 technical staff located in offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Parramatta, Adelaide, Brisbane and Auckland.35 years of commitment to the industry has gained Bonacci Group an enviable track record for providing outstanding and consistent client focused service, producing buildable design solutions.
Bonacci Group is proud to have delivered many prestigious projects which have been acknowledged and awarded by our peers for their creativity and innovation including:
• UDIA Rivergum Homes Group National Awards for Excellence 2016 for Best Master Planned Development (Discovery Point, NSW)
• Victoria Engineering Excellence Award 2014 for High Density Residential Development (RMIT University, Swanston Academic Building);
• Urban Taskforce Development Excellence Award 2014 for High Density Residential Development (Infinity Tower, Brisbane), and the International Property Awards 2014 for Global Award for Best High Rise (Infinity Tower, Brisbane);
• Master Builders Association of Victoria Award 2014 for Excellence in Construction of Commercial Building over $80M (Olivia Newton-John Cancer and Wellness Centre);
• Property Council/Rider Levett Bucknall Awards (PCAA) 2014, Gough Recruitment Award for Best Residential Development (Soleil Apartments, Brisbane), and the EA Queensland Engineering Excellence Awards 2013 – High Commendation for Building Structures (Soleil Apartments, Brisbane)
• Property Council/Rider Levett Bucknall Awards (PCAA) 2014, Woods Bagot Award for Best Public Building (RMIT University, Swanston Academic Building); and
• Sir William Hudson Award 2007 for Engineering Excellence (Council House 2).
Bonacci Group's mantra of 'Simplicity Delivers Economy' accurately describes our approach to the consideration and implementation of creative structural design solutions. This approach, and a thorough understanding of commercial building systems, is fundamental to achieving an economical, innovative and readily buildable structure.